**What are the IOMIC secrets?** IOMIC golf grips are made of ELASTOMER (IOMAX), result of an innovative grip technology called "High Pressure Injection Molding". This new compou... more on EGolf MegastoreCheck it on EGolf Megastore
What are the IOMIC secrets? IOMIC golf grips are made of ELASTOMER (IOMAX), result of an innovative grip technology called "High Pressure Injection Molding". This new compound incorporates Ion Ceramics, improving blood circulation in the hands and arms.
This material provides:
* Extreme water-proof construction giving improved grip in the wet.
* Super soft touch & feel.
* UVA resistant for a better durability than other grips.
* Ergonomic design for better traction between hand and club (high performance).
* Less torque on for better shock absorption & lower shot dispersion.
* Quality control & average weight error in production of only +/- 2 grams (5 – 8 grams for rubber grips).
IOMIC grips are used by Tour pros including: Colin Montgomerie, Dustin Johnson, Fransesco Molinari, Raphael Jacquelin (putter), Branden Grace (putter)...
The Iomic Large Putter Grip features a more rounded profile to enable the grip to fit into the palms correctly, reducing grip pressure.Weight: 75 grams.
Product Images Gallery
Please let us know what you think