The GLIDECAM X-10 is a highly advanced, professional camera stabilization system designed for cameras weighing up to 6 pounds when used with the Glidecam 2000 Pro, or for Cameras weighing from 4 to 10 pounds when used with the Glidecam 4000 Pro. The GLIDECAM X-10 system will allow you to walk, run, go up and down stairs, shoot from moving vehicles and travel over uneven terrain without any camera instability or shake.
This Kit Includes:
- Glidecam HD4000 Stabilizer System
- Glidecam X-10 Dual Support Arm Stabilizer Vest System
Glidecam HD4000 Stabilizer System:
- Construction: Aluminum
- Load Capacity: 4.0-10.0 lbs (1.8-4.5kg)
- Vest: Optional Body-Pod
- Arm: Optional Forearm Support Brace
- Head Assembly/Top Stage Adjustable: X,Y Head Dimensions: 8.750 x 5.00 x 1.00"
- Quick Release: Yes and Camera Plate has 1/4-20 and 3/8" Mounting
- Docking Bracket: No
- Dovetail Plate: Base Platform
- 13.75 x 4.75"-18.25 x 4.75"
- Gimbal: Free floating, precision Gimbal
- Dynamic Spin: 360-degree panning and tilting
- Post: Telescoping
- Central Support Post: 1.00" diameter
- 20 to 28"
- Monitor: No (optional monitor could be mounted on Base)
- Battery: No
- Battery Mount: No
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5kg)
Glidecam X-10 Dual Support Arm Stabilizer Vest System:
- Dual Support Arm
- 5.75 lbs
- 2.6 kg
- Individual Weight Plates
- 12.9 oz
- 366 g
- Range: Boom Range 30"
HD4000 Stabilizer System
Camera Mounting Plate
Three Axis Gimbal with Yoke and Offset Handle
12 Steel Counter Balance Weight Disks
90 Day Warranty
X-10 Dual Support Arm Stabilizer Vest System
X-10 Support Arm
Glidecam Support Vest
Stainless Steel Arm Post
Aluminum Arm Post