What once was great now got better, the all new FiiO X5 2nd gen with native DSD decoding, more musical, and more portable. X5 2nd gen utilizes and all-new digital audio architecture, and is able to decode native DSD64/128, and directly play SACD ISOs. Deep Sleep standby for instant on music in everyday use, the newest technology for the likes of smartphones are applied into the new X5, which allows it to successfully reduce standby power consumption to <5mA so it can remain in standby for about 4 weeks. The all-new X5 is 15% lighter and 12% smaller than its predecessor.
Go to: FiiO
- Audiophile-grade architecture and components
- Native DSD 64/128 decoding
- Support wide range of audio formats APE,FLAC,ALAC,WAV, AIFF up to 192kHz/24bit and WMA up 96kHz/24bit and OGG,MP3…etc
- Full set of accessories available
- Recessed flush power button design to avoid accidental power on/off
- duel Micro SD card slot supports up 128GB
- All-new user interface design
- Supporting CTIA standard inline remote on earphones( Apple, Samsung, etc.)
- 10 band equalizer
- Upto 4 weeks of standby time
- All-new power management feature supporting hibernation mode for instant-on playback
- Improved build quality
- Coaxial, S/PDIF, Line out port.