The all new Fiio E10K Olympus 2 headphone amp and USB DAC combo unit. Based on the previous Fiio E10, the new version adds an improved DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) and headphone amplifier circuitry. The Fiio E10K is powered via USB through a Micro USB port, so no need for a power supply or batteries to recharge. The new DAC chip, the PCM5102, provides better linearity in the digital filter which reduces overall delay in the audio. The headphone amp stage is now being driven by the LMH6643 that provides more power and better transient response. Another bonus is the lowered noise floor from the improved low-pass bass boost filter switch.
This unit can be used as a stand alone DAC with it's built in line output, a USB headphone amp, also a USB to Coaxial converter. All this versatility at a great price point
Designed specifically to be used for audio playback from a Computer or Analog sources, the FiiO E10K supports both a USB input for digital audio and a 3.5mm jack input for analog audio sources, as well as 2 separate 3.5mm Headphones output.
Go to: FiiO
- Volume potentiometer with barrier-free design for easy operation
- Switchable built-in 3dB bass boosting circuit; superior to software EQ effect
- USB digital audio convert to coaxial digital audio output
- Fixed volume full-scale line level output for maximum signal quality
- Automatic support by modern OS without drivers. Maximum audio format: 96Khz/24Bit