ONE FORMULA. FIVE FUNCTIONS
- Because WD40® displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- WD-40® protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
- WD-40® loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- WD-40® gets under grease, grime, and gunk. WD-40® non-aerosol formulas also dissolve adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
- WD-40®’s lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.