The TP4056 Li-ion Li-Poly Battery Charge Module is a very small module for DIY people, it uses the TP4056 controller and standard configuration is with 1A charge current. The board needs a 5-volt power supply, this can either be a mini-USB connector or you can solder directly to the board. The charge led will be “ON” when charging. The charge LED will also be “Flashing” when there is no battery connected to the module. Also, The “Done” led will be “ON” when charging is done or no battery is connected.
We recommend that when you charge a battery, the current(in mA) offered by the breakout board is 37-40% of the battery capacity(in mAh). For example, if you are charging a battery of 3000-3800 mAh capacity, the current offered is approximately 1000mA which is good.
TP4056 Battery Charge Module Specifications
- Method: linear charge 1%
- Charging current: 1A Adjustable (Through RPROG)
- Charge Accuracy: 1.5%
- Input voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
- Full charge voltage: 4.2V
- LED indicator: Red is charging,and GREEN is full charged
- Charging input interface: Mini USB or also On-Board
- Working temperature: -10℃ to +85℃
- Polarity Reversal: NOT ALLOWED
TP4056 Battery Charge Module Supported Batteries