- Apply crumbled tissue paper squares to peel and stick cards to create bright, fun designs
- Make a fish, car, flower, star, bird and butterfly
- iParenting Media Award winner
- Includes 6 sticky back patterns, 4 google eyes, 800 rainbow colored tissue paper squares and instructions
- Recommended for children 3 years of age and older
ALEX Toys Little Hands Tissue Paper Art is overflowing with tissue paper so your little one can make fun craft projects. Peel the picture one section at a time, crinkle up the tissue paper squares and stick them down to make fish, butterflies, and more. This kit is specifically designed for preschoolers with no reading required. Using the included illustrated instructions, children can learn how to work with craft supplies for years to come. They will learn all of the valuable skills to become more talented at arts & crafts as a whole. By showing how young crafters can use the included supplies, they'll also form lifelong hobbies and develop skills that they can bring to future projects. Includes 6 sticky back patterns, 4 google eyes, 800 rainbow colored tissue paper squares and instructions. Recommended for children 3 years of age and older.