- Author: Elliot Greene & Barbara Goodrich-Dunn
- Format: Paperback - 304 pages
- Dimensions: 210.82 x 274.32 x 17.78mm - 793.78g
- Publication date: 06 Feb 2013
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Language: English
Prepare your students to appropriately identify, understand, and respond appropriately to the phenomenon of emotional release during massage and bodywork! This new edition continues to provide a crucial basis of knowledge for massage therapy and students regarding the emotional impact of effective massage therapy. With a new, more colorful layout, this new edition has been fully revised to address the latest science around this topic. Furthermore, in-text features aim to help students apply their learning to actual practice as a massage therapist.