- Format: Mixed Media Product
- Number of Pages: 704 pages
- Dimensions: 198 x 236 x 22mm
- Weight: 1,161.19g
- Publication date: 27 Feb 2009
- Publisher: Pearson Education Centre
"This text provides students with a clear and thorough presentation of the theory and application of structural analysis as it applies to trusses, beams, and frames. Emphasis is placed on teaching students to both model and analyze a structure. Procedures for Analysis, Hibbeler's problem solving methodologies, provides students with a logical, orderly method to follow when applying theory."--Publisher's website.