- Test crazy crashes and collisions
- Use trial and error to test your theories
- Experiments include racing your very own car
- Can wind stop a car crash from happening, learn if hidden energy can move a car and more
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older
- Includes cars, traffic cones, metal weights, tracks, connectors, airfoil rods, road signs, crash test dummies, clamp, sticker sheet and activity guide
Scientific Explorer Crash Master Science is a science exploration kit that lets you test some of the craziest theories about crashes and collisions. Why do some of these collisions end in minor scrapes and others lead to major wrecks? That’s where you’ll turn to science. Things like velocity (also known as speed), weight, and friction all come into play. Try some crash tests of your own and see what happens. Experiments in this kit include racing your very own car, can wind stop a car crash from happening, learn if hidden energy can move a car, test the myth of the heavy weight and more. The kit includes 3 cars, 3 airfoil rods, 5 tracks, 4 track connectors, 6 metal weights, clamp, and cardboard pieces of 7 traffic cones, 2 road signs, 2 crash test dummies, plus a sticker sheet and activity guide. Recommended for children 6 years of age and older.