MS Microchip syringe has an RFID-chip for use in the electronic identification of pets such as dogs, cats, ferrets and horses. There are two ways of implantation: subcutaneous and intramuscular. The Luer-Lock needle can be removed separately from the syringe to make it easier to dispose of waste materials.
Features MS Microchip syringe:
- Disposable, for single use with a microchip for the usage and the application to pets and horses
- Ergonomically designed
- Made of plastic and high quality steel
- Luer-Lock system to dispose of the waste materials
- Sterilisation due to ozone treatment
- Anti-drop system that guarantees that the microchip stays in the needle until it is implanted
- The microchip, with FDX-b technology meets the current rules regarding ISO 11784 / 5
- Each microchip is covered with parylene, which is a biocompatible anti-migration-material is include.
- Chip size: 2 x 12 mm
- Packed in a transparent bag, including the 10 stickers with the microchip identification codes