Casio is multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya,Tokyo,Japan. Its products include Watches ,calculators, mobile phones,cameras and musical instruments. Casio was founded in 1946 and they succeeded to attract a wide range.
Casio developed its first calculator in 1957, but it was not until 1974 with the release of the Casiotron that Casio entered the watch making market. The Casiotron capable of displaying dates with automatic update for long and short months, and automatic adjustment for leap years, was a good first step into the market.
- Case material:Stainless steel
- Case diameter :34 millimeters
- Case Thickness:9 millimeters
- Band Material:Stainless steel
- Band length:Men's Standard
- Band width:20 millimeters
- Band Color:Silver
- Dial color: Black
- Calendar :No
- Special features;measures-seconds, Luminous
مواصفات ال MTP-1216A-1BDF Stainless Steel Watch - Silver