وصف بوك سبوت
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Egypt is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date
advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Muse upon the mysteries of the Giza Pyramids, cruise along the fabled Nile
River at sunset, or learn the art of bargaining at a centuries-old Cairosouq;
all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Egypt and begin
your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Egypt Travel Guide:
* Colour maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to
your own personal needs and interests
* Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local,
avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone
numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing,
going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience -
including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture,
politics, landscapes, cuisine, and more
* Over 75 colour local maps
* Useful features - including Diving the Red Sea, Travel with Children, and
* Coverage of Alexandria, Mediterranean Coast, Siwa Oasis, Western Desert,
Cairo, the Delta, Suez Canal, Sinai, Nile Valley, Luxor, Beni Suef, Qena, Red
Sea Coast, Esna, Abu Simbel, and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Egypt,
our most comprehensive guide to Egypt, is perfect for those planning to both
explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
* Looking for just the highlights of Egypt? Check out Lonely Planet's
Discover Egypt, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors:Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Zora O'Neill, Michael Benanav,
Jessica Lee, and Anthony Sattin.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's
leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the
planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital
travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission
is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the
heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's
hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's
telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media