- Format: Mixed Media Product
- Number of Pages: 2292 pages
- Dimensions: 244 x 302 x 114mm
- Weight: 6,259.54g
- Publication date: 19 Oct 2012
- Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
Staying current in a field that's advancing rapidly is difficult. Now more than ever, "Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology, 8th Edition" helps you better understand today's scientific underpinnings of rheumatic diseases, so that you can better manage your patients. With its new full-color design, scholarly approach to scientific concepts, and sweeping updates, you'll have a source of knowledge at your disposal to help you face even your toughest challenges. And this "Expert Consult Premium Edition", includes a companion web site that lets you access this regularly updated, unparalleled guidance where and when you need it most.