The world's #1 dance game* is back and the party is bigger than ever! The new Just Dance 3 gives a new twist to the already spontaneous and outrageous dance game. Just Dance 3 kick-starts the party with over 40 tracks from multiple genres and popular artists including today's hottest hits like "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO, "California Gurls" by Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg, and "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green. Also included are legendary favorites like "I Was Made For Lovin' You" by Kiss. With a variety of all-new gameplay modes, tracks that allow up to 4 dancers to uniquely shine, and innovative cardio training options, Just Dance 3 was made to bring the party and keep America dancing!
- Top Of The Charts: Over 40 all-new tracks, ranging from chart-topping hits to classic dance party tracks! There's something for all tastes so everyone will find their groove. Want more songs? Download from an expanding catalogue of new tracks from the in-game store.
- Dance Crew Mode: With now up to 4 concurrent dance routines, it's your time to shine! Each player can get his own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of the band.
- Shake the World: Just Dance 3 lets you bring down the house with dynamic environments. Watch the background change as you perform progressive moves.
- Just Sweat It Out: The popular Just Sweat mode gets an upgrade with more workout plans and playlists. And exclusive on the Wii, up to 4 players can workout together simultaneously in the Just Sweat mode. Also record your fitness efforts and earn sweat points at all times. Stay fit, have fun, and Just Dance!
- Dance Til Dawn: Use the Party Mode and lose yourself in the music! No navigating through menus, no need to stop to select the next song... Just Dance 3 gives you a non-stop dance-a-thon!
- Too Shy to Dance... But Love to Sing?! All tracks provide song lyrics on-screen, so even if you don't score points with your voice, you're sure to score some with the crowd!
- Just Can't Get Enough: Just Dance 3 still has everyone's favorite modes like Duets, Non-Stop Shuffle, Medley, Simon Says, and more.
- Wall of Fame: Exclusive on Wii, earn medals for your stellar performances, then see all the dances, high scores and stars you've accomplished on one single screen!