- Convert your composite video signal to s-video or vice versa
- Connector 1: (1) S-Video Male
- Connector 2: (1) RCA Composite Video Male
- Allows connection of S-Video devices to a non-S-Video television
- 75 ohm coax cable double-shielded to reduce unwanted noise and distortion
- Y/C signal separation circuitry provides a bright, crisp picture from DVD, VCD, laser disc, VCR, camcorder, and more
The Bi-Directional S-Video to RCA Cable allows connection of S-Video devices to a non-S-Video television. This bi-directional video cable converts posite RCA to S-Video or vice-versa without the expense of high priced active converters. This quality 75ohm coax cable is double-shielded with 85% alumimum foil and braid to reduce unwanted noise and distortion.
The Y/C signal separation circuitry provides a bright crisp picture from DVD VCD laser disc VCR camcorder multimedia PC and more. In addition to fitting standard S-Video jacks the precision-engineered bi-directional cables fit both 4-pin jacks on desktops and notebooks with a TV out Cable Type : Video cable Cable Technology .