- HDMI (Female) to DVI-D (24+1 Pin, Male)
- DVI-I socket compatible (digital signals only.), not compatible with DVI-A sockets.
- Bi-Directional; can adapt signals in both directions
- Compatible with Digital video signals only (over HDMI, DVI-D or DVI-I)
- Support Digital Video signals - As with all DVI formats, Audio is not supported
- Colour: Black with Gold connectors
HDMI Female to DVI Male Adaptor, you can send and convert signals instantly between compatible devices! Change your digital HDMI cable or AV component into a DVI-I compatible female socket in the blink of an eye with the level of quality that only gold plated terminals can offer.Great for when you have an existing HDMI cable you want to connect to a DVI Device, or in the other direction to give a DVI source a HDMI socket. Please note that the DVI standard lacks the facility to carry audio channels, and these will be lost in the conversion regardless of direction.