Festina is a watch company founded in 1902 in La Chaux‐de‐Fonds, Switzerland. The manufacture's motto was Festina Lente (Latin for 'Hasten slowly'). In 1984, Spanish industrialist Miguel Rodriguez, already owner of Lotus watches, bought Festina and created the group Festina Lotus S.A..
Since this takeover,the company headquarters have been located in Barcelona. Their watches are exclusively assembled on Citizen Watch Company Japanese movements in their most popular watches, while its high‐end watches are crafted entirely from its factories in Barcelona and Toledo.
- Dial window material type: Mineral
- Case material: Stainless Steel
- Case diameter: 36 millimeters
- Case Thickness: 9 millimeters
- Band Material: Metal
- Band width: 19.8 millimeters
- Water resistant depth: 50 Meters
- Color: Silver
مواصفات ال F16711/2 Stainless Steel Watch - Silver