- Format: Mixed Media Product
- Number of Pages: 608 pages
- Dimensions: 215.9 x 231.9 x 20.07mm
- Weight: 912g
- Publication date: 01 Jun 2005
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Engineering Electromagnetics is a "classic" book that has been updated for electromagnetics in today's world. It is designed for introductory courses in electromagnetics or electromagnetic field theory at the junior-level, but can also be used as a professional reference. This widely respected book stresses fundamentals and problem solving and discusses the material in an understandable, readable way. Numerous illustrations and analogies are provided to the aid the reader in grasping difficult concepts. In addition, independent learning is facilitated by the presence of many examples and problems.