- أفضل سعر لـ Egypt’s Prehistoric Fauna من اي يو سي بريس فى مصر هو 45 ج.م.
- طرق الدفع المتاحة هى
- تكلفة التوصيل هى 16-40 ج.م.
- أول ظهور لهذا المنتج كان فى إبريل 17, 2014
وصف اي يو سي بريس
At the World Heritage site of Wadi al-Hitan, or the Valley of the Whales, in Egypt’s Western Desert, an ecotour in the desert reveals a site of invaluable prehistoric fossils, from whales and rays to sea turtles and crocodiles. Forty million years ago, this region in Egypt was submerged under the ocean, with a coastline of mangrove swamps. Yet while this site reveals incredible steps in the evolution of some species, it also proves the extraordinary perfection of others: crocodiles, sea turtles, and even bats have changed very little over the course of millions of years! Today, their descendants can still be found in Egypt, struggling to survive a much greater challenge than they faced with the dinosaurs: people. Water-resistant and compact, filled with colorful illustrations and photographs, comprehensive text, diagrams, and maps, this foldout guide is the perfect travel companion through geological time.
- Chart of prehistoric animals and their Egyptian contemporaries, including whales, crocodiles, dugongs, sea turtles, fruit bats, and lizards
- Map of Egypt today with contrasting image of the continent 40 million years ago
About the series: The AUC Press Nature Foldout series combine, in beautifully practical form, a wealth of information written by leading experts with striking full-color illustrations on the flora and fauna of Egypt and the Middle East. Designed for nature lovers and outdoor adventurers, as well as for indoor use, the foldouts come in an easily foldable format, at once compact, waterproof, and portable, making them durable and convenient travel guides. Size is 23 x 8.5 in. / 58.5 x 21.5 cm unfolded.
تقييمات Egypt’s Prehistoric Fauna
- لا يوجد تقييمات لهذا المُنتج.
عليك القيام بتسجيل الدخول