- 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4790 3.60 GHz CPU
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- Intel HD Graphics 4600 Graphics Processor
- Ports: 4 x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 2.0, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x VGA, 2 x DisplayPort
- Operating System: Free DOS
- Number of Bays: 2 internal 3.5” 2 external 5.25”
Great performance. Outstanding value.
The smallest OptiPlex fits anywhere you need it with multiple mounting options, plus the security, manageability and reliability you expect from Dell.
Amazing performance and stunning visuals start here
- The 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors deliver amazing performance, stunning visuals. Experience your movies, photos, and games smoothly and seamlessly —and enjoy them even more with longer battery life.
- Get a smooth, seamless visual experience with a 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors, featuring longer battery life and built-in security for deeper protection. For a difference you can see and feel in HD and 3-D, multitasking and multimedia, the 4th generation Intel Core processors are perfect for all your most demanding tasks.
Performance that drives productivity.
- Powerfully efficient: Rely on a range of processors that include 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors with Intel® Integrated Graphics.
- Perfectly compact: OptiPlex Micro features the smallest Dell chassis design with a displacement of just 1.2 liters. A complete range of optional mounts allow you to place it just about anywhere. And serviceability is simple with tool-less entry.
- Support for three displays: Despite its small size, the OptiPlex 9020 supports three monitors with DisplayPort and VGA connectivity, including support for an optional additional DisplayPort or HDMI.
- Extended connectivity: Connect to your external devices and transfer data quickly with six USB 3.0 ports. Simplify connections to projectors and external monitors with a VGA output. The OptiPlex 9020 also enables easy connections through a global headset jack, audio out, DisplayPort, RJ-45.
- Loads of memory: With up to 16GB1 of memory 1600MHz DDR3, multitaskers can keep multiple apps open at the same time. Switch between projects seamlessly without slowing down your OptiPlex Micro.
All of the management features you expect from OptiPlex.
- Perform one-to-many, out-of-band BIOS management with Dell’s unique Intel® vPro™ extensions for BIOS management and hard drive wipe.
- Reduce costs to deploy, monitor and update systems with Dell’s automated tools and utilities for client systems management.
- Centralize control and security through delivery of on-demand virtual desktops from the cloud to stateless and diskless Dell OptiPlex Cloud Desktops, powered by Dell Wyse WSM.
- Dell Systems Management with Dell KACE offers efficient, centralized and automated management to help you save time and money.
- 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4790 processor 3.6 GHz (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz, 4 Cores)
- Chipset: Intel® Q87 Express Chipset
- Graphics Processor: Intel® HD Graphics 4600
- Graphics Video RAM: Shared
- Storage Type: Serial ATA
- Storage Capacity: 500 GB
- Storage Technology: 5400rpm
AudioInputs and Outputs
- 4 External USB 3.0 ports (2 front, 2 rear)
- External USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 2 rear)
- 2 Internal USB 2.0
- 1 RJ-45
- 1 Serial
- 1 VGA
- 2 DisplayPort
- 2 PS/2
- 2 Line-in (stereo/microphone)
- 2 Line-out (headphone/speaker)
Number of Bays
- Integrated Intel® I217LM Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000
- 2 internal 3.5” 2 external 5.25”
Keyboard & Mouse
- 1 full height PCIe x16
- 1 full height PCIe x16 (wired x 4)
- 1 full height PCIe x1
- 1 full height PCI
- Dell Standard Keyboard
- Dell USB Mouse
Dimensions & Starting weight
- Operating System: Free DOS
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 36.0 x 17.5 x 41.7 cm
- Weight: 9.4 Kg
- Standard 290W PSU Active PFC