- Cherry Crisp Crust was sewn from a cherry pie
- She's warm-hearted and comforting
- And she knows how to make her friends feel better
- Because she thinks life is a bowl of cherries
- When her last stitch was sewn on February 20th (national cherry pie day), Cherry Crisp Crust magically came to life
- She has a pet blackbird
The Lalaloopsy dolls were once rag dolls who magically came to life, taking on the personalities of the fabrics that were used to make them. They live in a colorful, silly world, and it's your job to keep the magic of their world alive!