Casio is multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya,Tokyo,Japan. Its products include Watches ,calculators, mobile phones,cameras and musical instruments. Casio was founded in 1946 and they succeeded to attract a wide range.
Casio developed its first calculator in 1957, but it was not until 1974 with the release of the Casiotron that Casio entered the watch making market. The Casiotron capable of displaying dates with automatic update for long and short months, and automatic adjustment for leap years, was a good first step into the market.
- Resin Glass / Spherical Glass
- 50-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED backlight
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: 20 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR1620
- Size of case: 37.9 34.9 11.9 mm
- Total weight: 20 g
مواصفات ال LW-200-7AVDF Resin Watch - White