- Author: Jean M Williams
- Format: Paperback - 672 pages
- Dimensions: 184 x 230 x 24mm - 938.93g
- Publication date: 01 Sep 2009
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Imprint: McGraw Hill Higher Education
Drawing upon the expertise of more than twenty leaders of their fields, this is a comprehensive and practical guide to psychological concepts and theories as well as to strategies and techniques designed to help future coaches and sport psychologists cultivate peak performance and personal growth through recent advances in sport psychology. The text's four-part organization focuses on motivation and leadership, social interactions, mental training, program implementation, and issues that go beyond performance enhancement. Contributing authors are experts in their topic, and each chapter has been written specifically for this collection.