Apple Iphone 14 Pro MAX
iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
A magical new way to interact with iPhone. Groundbreaking safety features designed to save lives. An innovative 48MP camera for mind-blowing detail. All powered by the ultimate smartphone chip.
Designed for durability.
With Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass. Water resistance.1 Surgical-grade stainless steel. 6.1″ and 6.7″ display sizes.2 All in four Pro colors.
iPhone is also designed from the ground up to protect your privacy and put you in control of what you share and who you share it with
Meet the new face of iPhne.Meet the new face of iPhone
Introducing Dynamic Island, a truly Apple innovation that’s hardware and software and something in between. It bubbles up music, sports scores, FaceTime, and so much more — all without taking you away from what you’re doing.
Play See more of what Dynamic Island can do and how we brought it to life
Always-On display. Always at the ready.
Now your Lock Screen is always glanceable, so you don’t even have to tap it to stay in the know.
When iPhone is turned face down or in your pocket, it goes dark to save battery life.
All-day battery life even with so many new capabilities
Your photo. Your font. Your widgets. Your iPhone.
iOS 16 lets you customize your Lock Screen in fun new ways. Layer a photo to make it pop. Track your Activity rings. And see live updates from your favorite apps.
App Tracking Transparency lets you decide which apps are allowed to track your activity
A display that’s up to 2x brighter in the sun.
See why the new Super Retina XDR display is like nothing else
Vital new safety features we hope you’ll never need.
Emergency SOS via satellite.
Peace of mind when you’re off the grid.
If you don’t have cell service or Wi‑Fi, iPhone lets you text emergency services over satellite.
See how it works and what makes it all possible
Crash Detection calls for help when you can’t.
iPhone 14 Pro can detect a severe car crash, then call 911 and notify your emergency contacts.
See how the tech in iPhone 14 Pro recognizes a severe car crash
The Pro camera system getsmassivelymore Pro.
Introducing the all-new 48MP Main camera with an advanced quad-pixel sensor.
Up to 4x the resolution. For jaw-dropping cropping.
iPhone 14 Pro raises the bar for what 48 megapixels can do — delivering 4x the resolution in ProRAW for mind-blowing detail in every crop.
65% larger sensorthan iPhone 13 Pro
See how iPhone does more with every megapixel
The picture of versatility.
1x Main - 24 mm
0.5x Ultra Wide Macro - 13 mm
New 2x Telephoto - 48 mm
0.5x Ultra Wide - 13 mm
3x Telephoto - 77 mm
The new Pro camera system adds a 2x optical-quality Telephoto to its zoom range, putting tons of framing flexibility in your pocket. Up your frame game.
See how we created the 2x Telephoto and how to get the most out of it
Much more detail. In much less light.
Up to3x better low-light photoson the Ultra Wide camera
Up to2x better low-light photoson the Main camera
Up to2x better low-light photoson the Telephoto camera
See how advanced sensors and software make such a huge leap possible
When apps request access to your photos, iPhone lets you call the shots by sharing just the ones you want instead of your entire library
24. Breathtaking. Frames. Per. Second.
Cinematic mode now shoots in 4K HDR at 24 fps — the film industry standard. Have your people call our people.
Now you can seamlessly edit with other pro footage in 4K at 24 or 30 fps. You can even edit the depth effect after capture.
Highest-quality videoin a smartphone
Shaky action shot? Fix it in pre.
Whether you’re filming from an off-road SUV or running alongside your subject, try Action mode for smooth handheld videos — no gimbal required.
The only smartphone in the world that lets youshoot, view, edit, and share in ProRes or Dolby Vision HDR
Three Camera System
48MP for up to 4x the resolution
- 24 mm
- 48 mm (2x Telephoto)
- Quad-pixel sensor
- 2.44 µm quad pixel
- 1.22 µm single pixel
- ƒ/1.78 aperture
- 100% Focus Pixels
- 7-element lens
- Sensor-shift OIS (2nd gen)
Up to 2x better low‑light photos
- 77 mm
- 3x optical zoom
- ƒ/2.8 aperture
- 6% Focus Pixels
- 6-element lens
Sharper, brighter macro shots
- 13 mm
- 120° field of view
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- 100% Focus Pixels
- 6-element lens
- Lens correction
A camera in a class by itselfie.
Snap your sharpest, most colorful close-ups and group shots, thanks to a new TrueDepth front camera with autofocus and a larger aperture.
Up to2x better low-light photos
See how spectacular your selfies can look
The TrueDepth camera and A16 Bionic also power Face ID, the most secure facial authentication in a smartphone
iPhone 14 Pro uses 100% recycled gold wire in all its cameras to reduce mining of precious resources
The mastermind behind it all.
Say hello to A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip.
Geek out on the specs of A16 Bionic
The Secure Enclave in A16 Bionic protects personal information like your Face ID data, contacts, and more
A battery that’s all in, all day.
Even with soooooo many new capabilities, iPhone 14 Pro still delivers amazing all‑day battery life.
Up to29 hoursvideo playback on iPhone 14 Pro Max
Up to23 hoursvideo playback on iPhone 14 Pro
Add a MagSafe charger for faster wireless charging
So long, SIM tray.
eSIM makes things simple. It’s an industry-standard technology that lets you activate your new iPhone or add carriers digitally. So you’re calling and texting in no time.9
And unlike a physical card, eSIM can’t be removed if your iPhone is lost or stolen.
eSIM lets you havemultiple phone numbers and data planson one phone
See both iPhone 14 Pro models in AR.
Open this page in Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
Privacy is built in.
Apple has a plan.
iOS 16. Personal is powerful.
iPhone for all.
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM) CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66 - A2894, A2896 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 53, 66, 71 - A2651, A2893 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66 - A2895
- 5G bands: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 70, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6 - A2894, A2896 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 14, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 53, 66, 70, 71, 77, 78, 79, 258, 260, 261 SA/NSA/Sub6/mmWave - A2651 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 14, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 53, 66, 70, 71, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6 - A2893 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 70, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6 - A2895
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Dimensions: 160.7 x 77.6 x 7.9 mm (6.33 x 3.06 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 240 g (8.47 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and eSIM) IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins) Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Type: LTPO Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 2000 nits (HBM)
- Size: 6.7 inches, 110.2 cm2 (~88.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1290 x 2796 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating
- OS: iOS 16, upgradable to iOS 16.0.2
- Chipset: Apple A16 Bionic (4 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x3.46 GHz Everest + 4x2.02 GHz Sawtooth)
- GPU: Apple GPU (5-core graphics)
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 256GB / 6GB RAM
- Triple: 48 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.28", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS 12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), 1/3.5", PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video: 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@25/30/60/120/240fps, 10-bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode (4K@24/30fps), stereo sound rec.
- Single: 12 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6", PDAF, OIS (unconfirmed) SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features: HDR, Cinematic mode (4K@24/30fps)
- Video: 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@25/30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.3, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Ultra Wideband (UWB) support Emergency SOS via satellite (SMS sending/receiving)
- Type: Li-Ion 4323 mAh, non-removable (16.68 Wh)
- Charging: Fast charging, 50% in 30 min (advertised) USB Power Delivery 2.0 MagSafe fast wireless charging 15W Qi wireless charging 7.5W