Just the right amount of everything.
A new dual-camera system captures more of what you see and love. The fastest chip ever in a smartphone and all-day battery life let you do more and charge less. And the highest-quality video in a smartphone, so your memories look better than ever.
Roses are red, violets are violet.
- Liquid Retina LCD.: The true-to-life all-screen design makes everything look amazing.
- True Tone.: Adjusts the white balance to match the color temperature of the light around you.
- Tap or raise to wake.: Your iPhone is ready in an instant.
- Haptic Touch.: Do all kinds of essential things faster with contextual menus and shortcuts.
All-new dual-camera system
Take your photos from wide to ultra wide. A redesigned interface uses the new Ultra Wide camera to show you what’s happening outside the frame — and lets you capture it. Shoot and edit videos as easily as you do photos. It’s the world’s most popular camera, now with a whole new perspective.
- 12MP Wide: The new Wide sensor has 100 percent Focus Pixels for up to three times faster autofocus in low light.
- 12MP Ultra Wide: Capturing four times more scene, it's great for landscapes, travel, groups, large interiors, and action shots.
Take portraits to new places.
With new kinds of portraits and more lighting controls, the dual cameras in iPhone 11 work together to create stunning images. And Portrait mode now works with everything you love to shoot — that includes your best friends, two‑legged or four.
A chip that’s all Pro
A13 Bionic is so powerful, everything you do is fast and fluid. It also works in the most power-efficient way possible, so your battery lasts longer. In fact, A13 Bionic is so advanced, it’s years ahead of the pack.
The most secure facial authentication in a smartphone
Face ID lets you unlock your iPhone instantly, and it’s even more secure than Touch ID. With just a glance you can sign in to apps, access accounts, and pay with Apple Pay. And setting it up is quick and simple.
All-day battery life
Hardware and software work together to get the most out of your battery. And thanks to fast-charge capability, you can recharge in less time.
Designed to take a spill and a splash.
- The toughest glass in a smartphone: Front glass and back glass are strengthened through a dual ion-exchange process.
- Water resistant to twice the depth: iPhone 11 is water resistant up to 2 meters for up to 30 minutes — double the depth of iPhone XR.
Some other good stuff
- Spatial Audio.: Simulates surround sound for a more immersive experience.
- Dolby Atmos.: Sound moves around you in 3D space — you feel like you’re inside the action.
- Wireless Charging.: Put your iPhone on any Qi-certified charger for cord-free charging.
- Fast-Charge Capable.: Charge your battery to up to 50 percent in just 30 minutes with an 18W adapter (sold separately).
- Faster Wi-Fi.: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) lets you download up to 38 percent faster.
- Audio Sharing.: Pair two sets of AirPods or Beats headphones to one iPhone.
- Display Size: 6.1 inches, 90.3 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)
- Display Type: Liquid Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- 625 nits
- Dolby Vision
- Wide color gamut
- 120 Hz touch-sensing
- 1st Lens: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, PDAF, OIS
- 2nd Lens: 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Camera Features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video: Yes, 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- 1st Lens: 12 MP, f/2.2
- 2nd Lens: TOF 3D camera
- Camera Features: HDR
- Video: Yes, 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- System Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 128 GB Storage
- Card Slot: No
- Loud Speaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Digital Plus
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network: LTE
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: Yes, v2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Radio: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3046 mAh battery
- Fast Battery Charging: 18W: 50% in 30 min
- Wireless Charging: Qi wireless charging
- Build: Front/Back Glass, Aluminum Frame (7000 Series)
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 194 g
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)
In the Box
- Lightning to USB Cable