- Format: Film or transparency
- Dimensions: 226.1 x 348 x 12.7mm
- Weight: 113.4g
- Publication date: 01 Nov 2004
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Imprinte: McGraw Hill Higher Education
"All-Star" is a four-level, "standards-based" series for adult English learners featuring a picture-dictionary approach to vocabulary building. "Big picture" scenes in each unit provide springboards to a wealth of activities that develop all the language skills. An accessible, step-by-step sequence of lessons in each unit systemically builds language and math skills around life-skill topics. The series presents a family, work, or community application in each unit, and provides two alternate lesson applications in each of the "All Star" Workbooks. This set of transparencies is designed to accompany the high beginning level student book.