- Create your own Spin Art, make beautiful patterns to turn into cards and gifts.
- Place a paper disc on the spinning top, then twirl it as fast as you can to make the paper spin.
- Using the paint tubes splatter a few drops of ink onto the paper
- It will create amazing swirls and patterns as it spins.
- The spinning top is nine and a half centimetres in diameters
- There are twenty paper discs
4M offers educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.