- Award winning with a multi-layer patented design
- Insert 3D replica plastic models to complete the landscape and puzzle
- Download the free app to learn all about the ancient city, available on Google Play or Apple Store
- Puzzle measures approximately 22" x 14.7" x 5" when assembled and includes over 600 pieces
- Have fun with educational and interactive play
puzzle app! Learning about ancient China has never been so much fun. 4D Cityscape has reinvented the game play of the jigsaw puzzle with our patented multi-layer and award winning design. The first layer is a historical jigsaw map, which consists of approximately 600 puzzle pieces. The second layer contains model replica monuments and buildings such as The Great Wall of China, Mount Tai, and Tiananmen. Once assembly is complete, the history lesson truly begins. The 4D National Geographic App allows you to engage with the puzzle digitally, while learning key facts and viewing beautiful, relevant images of each structure. Additionally, you can test yourself with the interactive Trivia feature, which encourages further consumer engagement and educational support. This free App is available to download from both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Puzzle measures approximately 22" x 14.7" x 5" when assembled.Ages 7+. Check out our other National Geographic puzzles for Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome.