هذا المُنتج قد لا يكون متوفراً الآن.
وصف كتب مصر
Writing Reaction Mechanisms in Organic Chemistry, Second Edition , is an
invaluable guide to charting the movements of atoms and electrons in the
reactions of organic molecules. Miller and Solomon illustrate that
understanding organic reactions is based on applying general principles rather
than the rote memorization of unrelated processes, and, in turn, emphasize that
writing mechanisms is a practical method of applying knowledge of previously
encountered reactions and reaction conditions to new reactions. Students and
research chemists alike will find this book useful in providing a method of
organizing and synthesizing an oftentimes overwhelming quantity of information
into a set of general principles and guidelines for determining and describing
organic reaction mechanisms.
* Essential for those students who need to have mechanisms explained in
greater detail than most organic chemistry textbooks provide.
* Illustrated with hundreds of chemical structures
* Extensively rewritten and reorganized to make the presentation and format
even easier for students to use
* Contains many problem sets and answers to all problems to help students work
through general principles and applications
* Appendixes have been added to this edition that contain easily referenced
information on Lewis structures, symbols for chemical notation, and the
relative acidities of common substances