وصف كتب مصر
You can get there
Where do you want to go? You might already be working in the information
technology field and may be looking to expand your skills. You might be setting
out on a new career path. Or, you might want to learn more about exciting
opportunities in database management.
Wherever you want to go, Introduction to Databases will help you get there.
Easy-to-read, practical, and up-to-date, this text not only helps you learn
fundamental database design and management concepts, it also helps you master
the core competencies and skills you need to succeed in the classroom and in
the real world. The book's brief, modular format and variety of built-in
learning resources enable you to learn at your own pace and focus your studies.
With this book, you will be able to:
* Appreciate the key role of data in daily business operations and strategic
* Understand databases, database management systems, and SQL, the software on
which they are based, from the ground up.
* Know how to gather and organize critical business information, design a
database based on this information, and retrieve and modify that information in
a useful manner.
* Use accepted data modeling procedures to design a relational database.
* Master the concept of data normalization and the use of standard
* Explore critical real-world issues including application integration and
securing data against disclosure and loss.
Wiley Pathways helps you achieve your goals
Not every student is on the same path, but every student wants to succeed. The
Information Technology series in the new Wiley Pathways imprint helps you
achieve your goals. The books in this series--Introduction to Databases,
Introduction to Programming Using Visual Basic, Introduction to Operating
Systems, Networking Basics, Windows Network Administration, Network Security
Fundamentals, and PC Hardware Essentials--offer a coordinated information
technology curriculum. Learn more at www.wiley.com/go/pathways