وصف كتب مصر
Modern electronics testing has a legacy of more than 40 years. The
introduction of new technologies, especially nanometer technologies with 90nm
or smaller geometry, has allowed the semiconductor industry to keep pace with
the increased performance-capacity demands from consumers. As a result,
semiconductor test costs have been growing steadily and typically amount to 40%
of today's overall product cost.
This book is a comprehensive guide to new VLSI Testing and
Design-for-Testability techniques that will allow students, researchers, DFT
practitioners, and VLSI designers to master quickly System-on-Chip Test
architectures, for test debug and diagnosis of digital, memory, and
* Emphasizes VLSI Test principles and Design for Testability architectures,
with numerous illustrations/examples.
* Most up-to-date coverage available, including Fault Tolerance, Low-Power
Testing, Defect and Error Tolerance, Network-on-Chip (NOC) Testing,
Software-Based Self-Testing, FPGA Testing, MEMS Testing, and System-In-Package
(SIP) Testing, which are not yet available in any testing book.
* Covers the entire spectrum of VLSI testing and DFT architectures, from
digital and analog, to memory circuits, and fault diagnosis and self-repair
from digital to memory circuits.
* Discusses future nanotechnology test trends and challenges facing the
nanometer design era; promising nanotechnology test techniques, including
Quantum-Dots, Cellular Automata, Carbon-Nanotubes, and Hybrid
* Practical problems at the end of each chapter for students.