هذا المُنتج قد لا يكون متوفراً الآن.
وصف كتب مصر
Whether for big budget films and game productions or lower budget TV and
Internet content, creating flexible and believable character rigs is an
essential skill required to bring any 3D animation to life. As the leading
software used for cutting-edge animation, Maya has an established rigging
toolset for creating realistic character controls. Traditionally, however, the
process of manually building custom rigs in the software interface has been
time-consuming and expensive for those who want to produce high-quality 3D
characters. Now for the first time and from the author of the best-seller, Maya
Character Creation , comes an in-depth guide on how the pros are using MEL
(Maya Embedded Language) scripting to streamline and automate the rigging
process. With MEL Scripting a Character Rig in Maya, you’ll learn how you can
build custom character rigs in a matter of seconds, as opposed to days or weeks.
In this detailed guide, you’ll learn:
• The techniques used to build a complex character rig in the software
interface, followed by instructions for writing the equivalent MEL code for
scripting the entire process.
• Fundamental concepts of creating animation controls in Maya, from the basics
of creating, editing, and binding skeletons, to more complex rigs with controls
that employ spline IK and channel connections.
• Important coding techniques such as using conditional statements, loops,
variables, and procedures.
• How to create a character animation GUI (Graphical User Interface) that
makes animating the character easy and fast.
• Important skills for building rigs using numerous hands-on exercises, all
code examples and Maya files available on the companion Web site.