هذا المُنتج قد لا يكون متوفراً الآن.
وصف كتب مصر
The Princeton Review’s unique approach doesn’t try to teach you everything you
need to know about algebra, geometry, and graphs—only the information and
strategies you need to get your highest score on the Math sections of the GRE.
Math Workout for the GRE includes:
• More than 200 practice questions
• Detailed explanations for all answers
• A glossary of common terms to help you brush up on your math vocabulary
• Two sample GRE Math sections to help you try out your new strategies and
With Math Workout for the GRE , you’ll learn how to:
• Handle all types of questions with ease, speed, and accuracy
• Solve algebra problems without doing any algebra
• Ace tricky Quantitative Comparison and Data Analysis questions by applying
our proven techniques