هذا المُنتج قد لا يكون متوفراً الآن.
وصف كتب مصر
Written for students, researchers, consultants, professionals, and scholars,
Logic Modeling Methods in Program Evaluation provides a step-by-step
explanation of logic modeling and its importance in connecting theory with
implementation and outcomes in program evaluation in the social sciences.
Logic Modeling Methods in Program Evaluation ’s comprehensive approach:
· Shows how the logic model can be used to clarify assumptions, reach
group consensus, and bridge between various disciplines;
· Identifies the specific components of logic modeling and discusses
inputs, activities, outputs, short and long-term outcomes, contextual factors,
and optional components and variations;
· Focuses on the critical role of consensus in the development of a
logic model, including factors such as teaming, timing, and collaborative
· Explores issues such as the most common mistakes in the development
and implementation of logic models and the use of logic models in projects with
different levels of complexity or different durations;
· Discusses how the logic model can be used to identify the range of
outcomes to be examined and how summative questions can be prioritized;
· Includes a variety of illustrative case studies of simple,
multi-year, and complex projects and demonstrates the use of the logic model to
establish project goals and evaluate the project’s outcome.