هذا المُنتج قد لا يكون متوفراً الآن.
وصف كتب مصر
Donald Asher, America's career guru, believes that success comes from an
alignment of passion and preparation. First tip: Your college major has very
little to do with your job options. In fact, you can get to virtually any
life-goal destination from virtually any starting point. Stephen Colbert was a
philosophy major. Chad Hurley, billionaire founder of YouTube, was an art
major. And while we're at it, Albert Einstein was a high-school drop-out. Still
think your college major will determine your life path? Think again.
HOW TO GET ANY JOB is the first book that definitively answers the following
questions, and many more:
• What is "life launch" and how is it different from getting a job?
• Why do employers hire people like you?
• Which skills do employers value most? (They're not what you think!)
• How do non-tech people get hired and thrive in tech companies?
• How do you set yourself up to get promoted?
• How do you prove you have skills that don't show up on your transcripts?
• How do you get experience if you can't get a job, or have the "wrong" major?
• How can you get famous and influential people to help you?
• How do you hit restart if you get stuck in a dead-end job out of college?
• What should you do if you're a graduate and living in your parents' basement?
• What should you do if you're a junior to make sure you don't end up in that
Whether you're twenty and still in college or twenty-nine and still wondering
how to start your life, HOW TO GET ANY JOB offers the most creative and
innovative thinking on life launch to date. It is used by college career