هذا المُنتج قد لا يكون متوفراً الآن.
وصف كتب مصر
Quickly acquire the knowledge and skills you need to confidently administer,
score, and interpret the WIAT(r)-II and KTEA-II
The Wechsler(r) Individual Achievement Test, Second Edition (WIAT(r)-II) and
the Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement, Second Edition (KTEA-II) are two
popular measures of individual achievement. Both tests assess adult and child
performance on academic skills and problem-solving abilities. Essentials of
WIAT(r)-II and KTEA-II Assessment provides the definitive guide to
administering, scoring, and interpreting the WIAT(r)-II and the KTEA-II.
Like all the volumes in the Essentials of Psychological Assessment series,
this book is designed to help busy mental health professionals quickly acquire
the knowledge and skills they need to make optimal use of major psychological
assessment instruments. Each concise chapter features numerous callout boxes
highlighting key concepts, bulleted points, and extensive illustrative
material, as well as test questions that help you gauge and reinforce your
grasp of the information covered.
The best source of information on the WIAT(r)-II and the KTEA-II, Essentials
of WIAT(r)-II and KTEA-II Assessment provides students and practitioners with
an unparalleled resource for learning and application, including expert
assessment of relative strengths and weaknesses, valuable advice on clinical
applications, and illuminating case reports.
Other titles in the Essentials of Psychological Assessment series:
* Essentials of WISC(r)-IV Assessment
* Essentials of Stanford-Binet (SB5) Assessment
* Essentials of Assessment Report Writing
* Essentials of Neuropsychological Assessment
* Essentials of WJ III(r) Cognitive Abilities Assessment
* Essentials of WJ III(r) Tests of Achievement Assessment
* Essentials of WAIS(r)-III Assessment
* Essentials of WPPSI-III Assessment
* Essentials of Cross-Battery Assessment
* Essentials of KABC-II Assessment