هذا المُنتج قد لا يكون متوفراً الآن.
وصف كتب مصر
Capture unforgettable moments of that special day
Professional wedding photographer Glen Johnson knows there's a huge difference
between being able to take good pictures and being a good wedding photographer.
In this exquisite, full-color book, Glen dispenses sage advice and solutions
for taking impressive digital wedding images -- posed or candid, in any
weather, in any setting, at any locale. You will also learn the secrets of
creating a successful digital wedding photography business, and much more.
Whether you're an aspiring professional or an amateur who wants to improve your
skills at digital wedding photography, this book will help you succeed.
Discover what makes wedding photography a unique specialty
* Find out how to make people feel relaxed and comfortable while you're
* Explore ways to capture the emotion as well as the moment
* Understand different photographic styles and adapt to your client's wishes
* Prepare for all types of lighting situations
* Learn appropriate etiquette for shooting in dressing rooms and during the
* Know what to take when traveling abroad
* Set up the perfect digital studio to process your images
* Find out how to price your work realistically
* See why your business skills may be more important than your photographic
Beautifully illustrated with full-color photographs, each showingthe camera
settings and other details used to create the image