- أفضل سعر لـ
فى مصر هو
- طرق الدفع المتاحة هى
دفع عند الاستلام
- تكلفة التوصيل هى 10 ج.م., والتوصيل فى خلال 5-8 أيام
- أول ظهور لهذا المنتج كان فى أغسطس 20, 2014
وصف كتب مصر
100% Pure Chemical Understanding
Every morning many of us are energized by a cup of coffee. Imagine if you were
as energized by understanding the chemistry in your morning cup--from the
coffee trees, which fill red coffee berries with caffeine and a variety of
other chemical substances, to the feathery crystals formed by the caffeine
molecules, to the decaffeinating machines, which use liquid solvents to remove
this stimulant from some of the beans. Now, that's real chemical understanding!
Olmsted and Williams' Fourth Edition of Chemistry focuses on helping you see
and think about the world (and even your coffee) as a chemist. This text helps
you understand how chemical phenomena are governed by what happens at the
molecular level, apply critical thinking skills to chemical concepts and
problems, and master the basic mathematical techniques needed for quantitative
reasoning. You'll see the world as chemists do, and learn to appreciate the
chemical processes all around us.
A Fourth Edition with a lot of new perks!
* Revisions include a new, early energy chapter; revised coverage of bonding;
expanded coverage of intermolecular forces; and increased coverage of multiple
equilibria, including polyprotic acids.
* New pedagogy strengthens students' critical thinking and problem-solving
* Visual Summaries at the end of each chapter use molecular and diagrammatic
visual elements to summarize essential skills, concepts, equations, and terms.
* eGrade Plus provides an integrated suite of teaching and learning resources,
including a complete online version of the text, links between problems and
relevant sections in the online text, practice quizzes, the Visual Tutor,
Interactive LearningWare problems, and lab demos, as well as homework
management and presentation features for instructors.
- لا يوجد تقييمات لهذا المُنتج.
عليك القيام بتسجيل الدخول