وصف كتب مصر
This newest edition of Broadcast Journalism continues its long tradition of
covering the basics of broadcasting from gathering news sources, interviewing,
putting together a programme, news writing, reporting, editing, working in the
studio, conducting live reports, and more. Two new authors have joined forces
in this new edition to present behind the scenes perspectives on multimedia
broadcast news, where it is heading, and how you get there.
Technology is meshing global and local news. Constant interactivity between
on-the-scene reporting and nearly instantaneous broadcasting to the world has
changed the very nature of how broadcast journalists must think, act, write and
report on a 24/7 basis. This new edition takes up this digital workflow and
convergence. Students of broadcast journalism and professors alike will find
that the sixth edition of Broadcast Journalism is completely up-to-date.
Includes new photos, quotations, and coverage of convergent journalism,
podcasting, multimedia journalism, citizen journalism, and more!
* Covers the trends that have reshaped the world of journalism: convergence,
multiskilling, citizen journalism, podcasting, online journalism, and more
* An indispensible and comprehensive introduction to the field of broadcast
* The leading text in the broadcast journalism field
* Fundamentals of Broadcast Journalism, such as news gathering, news writing,
news reading, interviewing, making programmes
* Up-to-date practical manual for beginning reporters hoping to enter the
arenas of radio and television news