Zeiss Milvus 35mm f/2 ZF.2 Lens utilizes the Distagon optical design, with one anomalous partial dispersion element, to produce well-controlled imagery with minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions. A floating elements system is also used, for consistent performance throughout the focusing and aperture ranges, in order to achieve even sharpness and clarity. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to markedly reduce lens flare and ghosting for working in trying lighting conditions.
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. This ZF.2 lens also features a manual aperture ring that can be manually de-clicked for silent, stepless switching between aperture setting to benefit video applications. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- This 35mm f/2 lens is designed for FX format Nikon F mount DSLRs, and can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in varying lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field.
- Distagon type optical design incorporates one anomalous partial dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for a high degree of sharpness and clarity.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
|Focal Length ||35mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/2 Minimum: f/22|
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F |
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View ||62°|
|Minimum Focus Distance ||11.81" (30 cm)|
|Dimensions||Approx. 3.03 x 3.20" (77 x 81.3 mm)|
Zeiss Milvus 35mm f/2 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F