Easy to use and at the right price, M Series projectors using the latest DLP(R) technology from Texas Instruments provide all the essential features that you need to connect with your audience. The 3200-lumen, WXGA (1280 x 800) native resolution NEC M322W is ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments that need essential features, including bright images, automatic technologies and eco-friendly appeal. The M322W offers lamp life up to 8,000 hours and a high contrast ratio of up to 10,000:1, while Crestron Roomview aids in emergency messaging. The versatile, color-coded connections to various sources aid in classroom and conference room use, including those in healthcare environments where its DICOM Simulation technology can be utilized. AutoSense(TM) intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one touch optimization. The environment is kept in mind with ECO Mode™ technology, a carbon savings meter, extended filter life, and energy-saving features such as quick startup and direct power off.
- Easy wireless communication enhances portability.
- Maintenance free design eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing filters.
- USB Viewer allows you to present without a PC using a USB flash drive
- Powerful 20W speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption with Constant Brightness which prevents the usual drop in brightness over time while maximizing lamp life.
- WXGA (1280x800) resolution
- 3200 Lumens
- 10000 : 1 Contrast