What are the IOMIC secrets? IOMIC golf grips are made of ELASTOMER (IOMAX), result of an innovative grip technology called "High Pressure Injection Molding". This new compound incorporates Ion Ceramics, improving blood circulation in the hands and arms.
This material provides:
* Extreme water-proof construction giving improved grip in the wet.
* Super soft touch & feel.
* UVA resistant for a better durability than other grips.
* Ergonomic design for better traction between hand and club (high performance).
* Less torque on for better shock absorption & lower shot dispersion.
* Quality control & average weight error in production of only +/- 2 grams (5 - 8 grams for rubber grips).
IOMIC grips are used by Tour pros including: Colin Montgomerie, Dustin Johnson, Fransesco Molinari, Raphael Jacquelin (putter), Branden Grace (putter)...
IOMIC grips are available in many bright colours.
The Sticky 2.3 grip was launched in 2009 to meet European demand for an industry standard Iomic grip.
The Sticky 2.3 is therefore the same size grip you would find as 'standard' on any golf club you picked up in a golf store.The shallow tread pattern on the Sticky 2.3 gives perfect grip while reducing torque.
Being water resistant the grip performs amazingly in wet conditions and the firm grip cap promotes a softer grip, leading to less tension in the hands and a more relaxed swing. All helping you to play better golf.