HP Color Laserjet Pro 200 M251n - CF146A
Produce professional colour documents that help boost business. Use business apps to access and print from the web. Locate the printer anywhere in the office, using wireless connectivity.Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
Producing professional-quality color in the office, for printing from virtually anywhere, and for accessing apps to print web content without a PC.
Print with ease—from virtually anywhere.
Use business apps and the 3.5-inch (8.89 cm) colour touchscreen to access and print from the web.Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.Set up anywhere in the office with built-in wireless networking. Share printing resources on a network.Print from a flash drive, using the easy-access USB port.
Create high-impact, colour marketing materials.
Produce vivid colours with HP ImageREt 3600 and ColorSphere II toner. Optimize settings with HP EasyColor.Boost productivity with print speeds up to 14 pages per minute A4 and letter.Create impressive colour marketing materials in the office on a range of media, including HP specialty papers.Print documents affordably. Get the same black cost per page as a black-only HP LaserJet printer.
Do more with easy setup and energy savings.
Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology. Save energy and time with Instant-on Technology.Install your printer fast—there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.Receive consistent results with Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges and reorder with HP SureSupply.Get free, easy recycling—toner cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Print speed black:: Normal: Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed color:: Normal:Up to 14 ppm
- First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 18.5 sec Color: As fast as 19 sec
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 30,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 1500
- Print technology: Laser
- Processor speed: 750 MHz
- Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP postscript level 3 emulation (via Universal Print Driver)
- Display: 2-line graphical LCD (text)
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
- Wireless capability: No
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Ethernet)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista: 1 GHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
- Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2): Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or network port
- Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7
- PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 300 MB free hard disk space
- CD/DVD-ROM or Internet
- USB or Network port
- Compatible operating systems
- Full software installs supported on: Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher) Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP3 or higher) Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7 Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package), SuSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer) HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9 (For Windows Server 2003 32-bit and 2008 32-bit and 64-bit only the printer driver is installed.)
- Paper handling input, standard: 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 125-sheet output bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 125 sheets
- Duplex printing: Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), 16K; 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single, JIS double); envelopes (DL, C5, B5)
- Media sizes, custom: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types: Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, heavy, letterhead, light, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock
- Supported media weight: 60 to 163 g/m² (up to 220 g/m² with HP laser glossy photo papers)
Dimensions and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H); 405 x 453 x 250 mm
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 405 x 512 x 250 mm (input tray extended to legal-size)
- Weight: 18.7 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H): 500 x 333 x 550 mm
- Package weight: 22.77 kg