The HM-650 is newest addition to the HIFIMAN family of HighRes DAPs, Although it is designed as a simplified virgin of HIFIAMN’s Flagships HM-901 and HM-802 players, it still utilizes twin high quality HIFI DAC chips WM8740 ( one in each channel) for reference quality sound. With it state of the art OPA627 used in filtering, HM-650 delivers remarkable sound quality with fine detail and imaging. HM-650 incorporates a step potentiometer volume control to provide the cleanest output possible, despite it high cost because HIFIMAN is focused on performance and quality and will not compromise by using cheap volume controls. With its upgradable Amp card option, the HM-650 can easily drive the hardest and power hungry full size headphones, and offer a variety of listening experience to satisfy the most demanding Audiophiles and music lovers.
- Duel WM8740 24 bit DAC chips for the best sound quality
- Step attenuator volume control for the best quality
- 9 hours battery life
- Vintage classic design
- New TAICHI user interface very simple and responsive.
- Balanced audio output
- Compatible with most music formats, MP3,WAV,FLAC,APE,ALAC,AIFF,AAC..
- Upgradable amplifier cards to suit all type of earphones (sold separately)
- Able to drive all types & sizes of headphones.
Go to: HiFiMan