Hand wrist pain cold or hot therapy Gel wrap brace for arthritis , swelling , injuries , muscle pain , sprains and relaxation.
How to useCold Therapy:
1. Store the Gel Pack in the freezer so that the pack is ready to use in case of injury.
2. Approximately 60-90 minutes. is required to freeze, the cold wrap ideal to use for: Reducing swelling,inflammation, relief of pain.
1. Microwave: place the gel pack into microwave for approximately 30 seconds (if the pack is at room temperature) or 1 minute(if the pack is frozen) on high power. After this time, check that the correct temperature has been reached. If not, further exposure should be in 10 seconds bursts . Times are based on a 600w microwave. Adjust heating time accordingly to suit the power of your microwave.
2. Hot water: bring water to boil, remove from heat and immerse the gel pack for approximately 4-10 minutes. After 4 minutes, check every 1 minute to see if the correct temperature has been reached ideal to use for Temporary relief of muscle aches and spasms.
- LONG LASTING SOOTHING RELIEF: Generously sized, the hand wrist gel brace provides 30 minutes of ice or heat therapy for targeted pain relief. Relaxes and soothes sore muscles, bruises, sprains, and also reduces arthritis pain, and inflammation. Great for muscle aches, wrist pain and sports injuries
- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Safe for everyone, the cold pack is filled with a non-toxic silica gel which remains flexible when frozen
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Hand wrist Gel Wrap pack remains flexible when frozen to lay flush against the hand for targeted cold therapy
- DURABLE, MICROWAVEABLE AND REUSABLE: Soft, yet durable, the treatment pack is constructed with a strong material that is tear and split-resistant
- Each seam is sealed to prevent leaks for extensive reusability
10 x 20 x 3