The Brother™ QL-1060N features a built in Ethernet connection - making it easy to connect multiple users. The Brother™ QL-1060N also features a four-inch print head which makes it perfect for barcode and shipping labels. Plus there is heavy duty auto cutter, all of which make it a good solution for many vertical market applications. At up to 69‡ labels per minute (for a standard, four-line address label) and 300 dpi resolution, the Brother™ QL-1060N combines fast, professional output with the ease of use and low maintenance requirements of direct thermal printing.
Bundled NEW powerful but user-friendly P-touch editor V5 software. P-touch Editor V5 has 3 input modes. Snap easy incorporation of images via screen capture. Express for fast or beginner level label creation. Software also has a variety of built-in barcodes. And Professional for the expert label or intricate label creation. Plus Brother's network management tools and free bPAC software development kit make it easy to integrate and manage the Brother™ QL-1060N on any network. The Brother™ QL-1060N is a true network solution.
• Built-in Ethernet connection makes it easy to connect multiple users
• Prints on labels up to 4" wide
• Prints up to 69 labels‡ per minute – save time waiting for labels
• Up to 300 dpi print resolution – for razor sharp print quality
• Built-in, automatic heavy duty cutter - perfect for handling large print jobs or a clean professional edge when using continuous tapes
• Easy to use drop in tape rolls make it easy to change supplies. Machine also detects size of the roll in the machine and adjusts the onscreen template
• User-friendly software with 3 label design modes (Snap, Express and Professional) perfect for any expertise level
• Software also compatible with current Microsoft® applications and easy to integrate with MS Word®, Excel®, Outlook® and P-touch® editor address book
• Easy to integrate and manage on networks using Brother's network management tools and free bPAC software development kit
• Includes USB cable, label creation software and starter supply of labels – ready to use
• 2 Year Limited Warranty and Replacement Service